They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
HAHA. andreas told me to help him to revive his blog. AHHA. how great, he's damn lazy can. -.-
now, i think clinton, ben, joshua and darren are ton-ing at his house!? idk. LOL. but that's what they said just now. AHHA
okay, their ton, in the end also sleep. LOL. :x
we went to amk and play basketball @ the botak jones there. quite retarded can?! uhhuh, me, andreas, ben, brian, darren, clinton and joshua. joshua started his naruto and hitler nonsense. LOL.
okay, idk what to post alr!!! and it's late. >.> like, 130am, late. AHAHAH. i wanna sleep soon!
OKAY, i shall stop posting here. and andreas, YOU BETTER REVIVE YOUR BLOG K. your last post was 32523168797 years ago, LOL. :X