Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Hi, it's been awhile since I didn't blog. And yes ! It's my birthday today. Actually it was a few minutes ago. Haha ! 

Anyway I would like to thank all of you. Who wishes me HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Gave me present ! I would like to express hw I felt for today !  

At the end of the day. I realised something. 
I mean, seriously uh. I always dreamt that "How I Wish I can have a SUPERSWEET 16 B'day party celebration"
My dream car as a surprise gift. Party of the year. Wealthyness. Popular in school.  

But you guys gave me more than what I DREAMT OF ! From the B'day Present, the songs you SANG for me to the wishes I get. It was an unforgettable day for me. From starting of the day, til end of the day. Which is a few minutes ago luh ! HAHA ! 
 

Thanks fr the surprised song you guys sang to me ! -.- LAME ! But I really like the song ! Thanks JOSH and BEN  and CLINTON and etc to the rest who sing along !

Thanks for the "WE LOVE ANDREAS" shirt (:
CHERYL, JOSHUA, CLINTON, BRIAN, DARREN, BENJAMIN.

Thanks for the SPONGEBOB glove? O.o and the PUTRA pencilcase you sole for me. SIEWWOON&JU. And I am touched by the letter or the card. I forgot which one. (:

Thanks for the gummies DELIA and CHENG ! :D and your letters encouraged me :X

JOY, DESIREE & GERMAINE TAN thanks for the chocolate. It was last
Minute so I can understand what were you all thinking -.-

Even thanks to MR HO for the encouraging words on the Half-Cut rock -.- HAHA ! :D

And once again thanks for being my GREATGOODBESTZAIPOWER FRIEND ! :D Even if your name not included inside. I really thank you for wishing me happy bday. I you nvr cuz you don't
Know. Then your dai ji luh ! :D :X

Haha I am lame ! It's late -.- And I am
Kindof tired (: Gd'NIGHT ! 

--Area50 at 12:45 AM