Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I flunked both GEOG & PoA today.
I am gonna fail.
After school went to lan, borrowed shirt from BRENDAN's house.
Brendan's mom is like... SO GOOD MAN! :D
Went lan... Played two matches. One win, one lose...
It's ok It's ok (:
I am running out of money -__-
Went home slept, studied for 2 hours on BIO.
Only covered 2 chapters... Damn hard >_<

Watching NINJA warriors, realised that Japanese are stronger than American.... IN MANY WAYS
Watched AMERICAN IDOL, I want make my hair like ADAM. :X
No, seriously, FKFKFKFKINGINGINGING nice.... HAHAHA

Miss my iPhone, hopefully will get it back from my DAD when he comes back.
GTG CYA!


--Area50 at 9:00 PM