They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Friday, May 1, 2009 Spent the day at BISHAN today. Woke up at 10.30, Josh woke me up. He called me up at 10++ in the morning saying he's coming to my house. He scare me, the moment I opened my eyes, I saw his face in front of my eye. I was stunned, then I go back to sleep. Bathed, DotA-ed, Guitar-ed, slacked. Then we go somewhere, then went BISHAN to study. Walked from MRT to ACTIVE. Saw KRISTIN & KATHLEEN on the bus stop, KATHLEEN was like hiding her face from us. Then walked and Sat under block with quite alot of people. Then me JOSH and SEE WEI buy bubble tea. BEN and CLARENCE was studying, I had my lunch under the block. Then JOSH so guai lan, I can't study properly. Then went active, play basket ball til 4 plus. Then get water again. Went back under block, sat, study again. 4.30 went active play MONKEY, SEE WEI was the monkey most of the time. Then he quarelled with ZU cuz when ZU was the monkey he pushed SEEWEI down then SEE WEI become the MONKEY again. Fkin' funny :X Chun Wai, Jared and the rest of the gals came over. Then we walked to WHITLEY basketball court. Played there. Then my dad called me. Then left there at around 7++