Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Monday, May 4, 2009
School was fun... Totally slacked... LOLS
I won't be blogging these few days...
Went active... Played basketball. OHMYGAWD My skin is getting dark again.
It's been 2 days since I never use the WHITENING SERUM :X
I better grab my book soon and start studying before parents nag at me...
And dammit I want my iPhone back! RAWR! Can't listen to music.
If my dad not giving me back, I go save money get iTouch... 300 bucks++ ONLY! :D
Shall lengthen the blog post...

Let's blog about swine flu...
Is it the sign of "END OF THE WORLD?"
Will SWINE FLU outbreak in SINGAPORE?

Swine Flu is givin a special offer...
Die Die Must try...
Cannot miss it...
Or you'll regret O:

WTF! Am I talkin about?

--Area50 at 5:51 PM