Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Ohoh, SS Was like... 40~45% chance of passing!
I kicked SIEWWOON's chair and "PSSSTT" to BRIAN like... More than 5 times-_-"(Yeah I was going to copy :P)
But I managed to do it myself
Paper ended at 845, after that went to BRIAN's HSE
haha pity the PHYSICS student they still got paper to do :P
DotA-ed there, we own, but we lost the match. ITS OK ITS OK!
Went WHITLEY BBall Court play with CLARENCE, KENG YONG, ALVIN, FELIX & BEN
Played a few matches, left there at 1:50.
Bought bubbletea.
Bus-ed home with BRIAN

I am superduper tired. Tuition starts at 630. WTFTFTFTFTF! Now already 6:28 -_-
Nevermind, slowly walk there. Tomorrow is... PoA & Geog. I am gonna fail with
"Drowning Black & White"Oh, wait I don't think I am going tuition, I'd rather study PoA myself.


And one more thing, help me vote for MTVASIA.com under the MTV Amplified
Vote for Something Escape the Fate. I want the MV to be shown on TV :X
I am like... Dam addicted to the song.


--Area50 at 6:24 PM