Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Just came back from school...
Went home with JOSH.
&&&&
I realised I am getting whiter :X
I asked GERMAINE, even she said so... :DDDD

Shall blog about ytd?

Early morning DotA-ed with JOSHUA, then he came my house.
I was DotA-ing with CLARENCE, FELIX, DARREN, ALVIN and Keng Yong when he knocked the door.
Vicky kept on calling, ask JOSHUA pick up, tell her finishing soon. Not even finishing soon, it was only 10th mins of the match, but that match ended at 56 mins++ HAHA. Me and Darren won CLARENCE :D

Cabbed down to... Bukit Timah, find VICKY. She passed me cookie. Then cabbed back to Thomson with JOSHUA. I owe her lots of money... ALOOOOT.

Went LAN. DotA-ed with BEN, SEE WEI, CLARENCE, FELIX, JOSHUA, ZUHAIRI, & One more guy from our school which we don't know. We lost, but it's kay.

Walked to jamming studio, waited for DARREN half an hour plus. During the half hour we random jam and warm-ed up. I like JOSHUA's RHYTHM on the elec.Guitar, FKING FKING FKING NICE! (: Zu want to warm-up properly and peacefully, so I went down. Josh and Ben disturbed him upstairs make alot of noise, he can't hear his bass. You know lah, Bass sound damn soft like PILLOW o; we only left 1hr 30mins to jam... Chiong ah!!

Vicky msg me tell me she want to come. I was jamming, so I ask JOSHUA help me go find her at LONGHOUSE. Then we jammed finish. No money pay for jamming session, standard one. Lent again from her... She's like damn rich man...

JOSH keep on suan-ing her, then they two quarell over a guy, "He's a model lah... Bitch!" "No he's not lah!" Ben, Darren & Zu bus-ed back to BISHAN to play BBall I think. Vicky cabbed bck home... Again :\

Bus-ed home with JOSH. LOLS. Damn tired. Reached home study etc etc.

Long post... My finger is itching to play DotA =X
Bye peeps (:

--Area50 at 3:30 PM