Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I got the feeling like... LAZY-2-BLOG

The math paper was so-so can "PASS" lah...
Went lan after school, DotA-ed 5v5 match. The first match took us 2 hours to finish it... DAMN HIONG I TELL YOU! :D

Darren, Zhi Ren, Brendan, Joshua came over to my house after we went lan.
They left at 7 plus...

Today's my bro unlucky day O:
Pity him, he fell from the bike.
Then must send him to hospital.
Cabbed to RAFFLES at around 9 plus, damn sleepy lah.
He need to hop with one leg.
Then the X-RAY shows that his left foot is fractured.
Then when waiting the doctor results I keep on disturbing him
"They use hammer whack your foot! PIAK!"
Tomorrow morning need go back to RAFFLES again for his operation... I am damn tired. But I am not going to sleep without a match of DotA with CLARENCE...
GTG SLEEP NITENITE (JAMMING TOMORROW :D YAY!)

--Area50 at 11:10 PM