They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Woke up at 9 early in the morn... DotA-ed a few match... Then DotA-ed with ALVIN, Clarence, Ben & Keng Yong. Oh, and by the way, I am super admin in garena. Yeah, hacked it. But it's damn cool la... Can kick people, ban people, ban their ID, grant 2x exp :D
Neeway, today was fun. Went BISHAN find VICKY, Wandered ard JUNCTION 8. Then walked to prime market to get bubble tea... She treated me... Thanks, but one dollar only hor!!!! :P Sat under block, taught her guitar... Then find BEN and the rest awhile. Go back under block teach her again... Left there at 5.30... I think?? Flagged cab... *WAVES & BYE BYE*
Went WHITLEY BB Court play... Played 5v5 full court... Left there at 8.15 Get bubbletea, bus-ed home. So now here I am... I want go DotA (: CYA and wish me luck (: