They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
School wuz.... I had Nothing to say about it... Had maths, paid attention, lent siew woon's phone listen songs. After maths, MR HO asked me & BEN go to detention room. Asked us whether we got take drugs or not. I was LIKE WTF WTF WTF! We were suspended inside the room 'til the CNB officer come down for our URINE TEST. Let's skip it okay? I don't want to make it a long long post and I can't even touch the comp. If our result is NEGATIVE means I am drug free, but if it is the opposite in other words POSITIVE means we take drugs, eat drugs, pun gum(SNIFF GLUE) or WHATSOEVA
Felix was sent out also, so there goes the three of us waiting for the CNB officer to come down to bring us to the TANGLIN station. Waited til 12 o'clock. There goes the detention room door opening. First one, the old man walked in, I was thinkin to maself "LOLS ! Old man! No kicks!" Second one "Oh fuck, there's more?" Third one "Golden dyed hair-_-" Fourth one "Pierced ear" Fifth one, the last one "...! There's five of them?!?!"
Then they checked our bags. They were like circling us. And checked our bags. Then I folded my legs when they checked my bag. The Third guy kicked my leg "Eh, cb. Put down your leg!" Then the fourth one, which is the one checking my bag was like"Eh, boy! You think this is a joke? This is no joke. Don't shake your fucking legs!" They did that when MR TEN not around. Only the five of 'em. Then they escort us to the van, they asked me "You play where? Play what gang? What number?" asked alot of stuff... Inside the van the third guy that kicked my leg tell us "You all better tell us properly, think again, you all better own up, tell us the truth. If you all lie that you all never take drugs, I swear you all gonna get it from us." Something like that... I forgot what he said exactly... And the funny things is.. The third guy inside the van, when the higher officer call him, then he finish talk to the officer on the phone. He said this in HOKKIEN to the 4th guy that pierced the ear "KNN NB CCB! Bloody officer want us go screen to *I not sure what was the unit number*!"
Reached there. They talked to us, give each of us three bottle to check our urine. We urine the 5 of 'em also must corner us. WTF! -_-" When we wait for the result they talk to us. Alot of stuff... Then give us brochure to read what are the punishment for taking drugs. Then the guy that kicked my leg A.K.A the THIRD GUY go talked to BEN, he was like... Snatched the brochure away from BENJAMIN, then throw to the dust bin "What the fuck is this! Useless lah. Don't need read KA NI NA!" -_-" What a joke. Our result was negative. After our result came out they changed from a BAD COP to GOOD COP! (:
Sent back to school. Then MR LOW (SCH PRINCIPAL) talked to the three of us, from 2.00 til 2.45 Went back home with DARREN & JOSHUA.
Zhi Ren: Andreas why you black? Me: *Push him away* Zhi Ren: Really what... Me: Play basketball too much..