They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 Went to school, nothing much, all the usual stuff. Paid attention during SS class. Copied the whole correction, alot man, two pages of foolscap paper. Had reccess, I ask JOSHUA give the PANADOL MENSTRUAL pill to someone. He gave it to sec 1 girl, superfunny! LAWLS. During ENGLISH Yi Yan told me and BEN her friends selling PET GHOST. FYI, if you don't know what is PET GHOST its something like your pet. Example, if I got a pet ghost I must feed the ghost, the ghost will serve me very well. BUT! in one condition, Treat the GHOST very well also, like, play with IT ( is it 'IT', 'HIM' or 'HER') Say I ask the ghost go steal things, HE/SHE/IT will steal things for me. Then I tell BEN, I cannot feed the ghost at home how leh? I go bring the ghost eat school food at canteen for breakfast. Lunch go J8 KFC, LJ SILVER, MAC, MOS BURGER eat. HAHAHA. Had CME, quite slacked. Teacher ask us do International Friendship Day. Played with SIEW WOON's phone awhile. Her phone fking lag wtf! Played DEAL OR NO DEAL with BEN and SEE WEI, halfway then DM come in. Talk to our class, scolded FELIX and DOM. He said this to us. Dominque you will never change. Felix as for just now you ran out of class with DOMINQUE without permission you will get suspension tomorrow, I'll talk to your father, I'll call him up and meet him. Jeff after the fight I hope you will change and keep your promise? SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I don't know =.= Andreas you just came back from your suspension, I hope you really change, so far I've got no complain from teachers about you. Keep it up :D *Of course lah, nowadays never talk back to teachers. Just sit sit guai guai diam diam* Benjamin, I've got nothing to say, only your attire.
Grouped with SIEW WOON, SHIRLENE, BEN, CHEE CHENG AND YIYAN. Teacher ask whose the leader. Then YIYAN volunteer, then teacher ask why? She said COS I GOT BIG BOOBS =.=" But in the end Chee Cheng volunteered. Talk about what games to set up on the day for our BOOTH. Then they ask me and BEN do THAILAND BOXING me and ben TAG TEAM against other people. HAHA.
Went home with JOSHUA, usual stuff, crapped along the way. Saw BEN AND KEANNA at interchange, they were waiting for BUS. Sweet couple. I ask JOSHUA follow me til downstairs my house there. Then just finished DotA with JOSHUA now. He only wants to play -wtf mode.
--Area50 at 4:28 PM