Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Friday, April 24, 2009
Yay, tonight DotA inhse with BRIAN & BEN they all (: *I THINK*

Neeway, last night I received the letter for my NS ):
But this time, instead of NS it's R.S.A.F (Republic of Singapore Air Force)
I think cuz my Dad pilot, that day he told his friend that I want join AIR FORCE something like that.
Oh my gawd, can't wait til I graduate. Althou start as a cadet :D
Just came back from active. AGAIN :D
School was fun. Especially ART & CHAPEL.
Early morning assembly there was this award ceremony, all the aesthetics member stood up.
The moment they said CHOIR member please stand up.
Me and ZHI REN stood up, then sit down again LAWLS!! joke!
Had reccess then had art.
We suppose to draw the ring DESIGN or pendant design. I had no IDEA why the hell did I draw SPONGEBOB =.="
Then SIEW WOON go draw my face til look so ugly WTF! I drew her face til' like one
DICKFACE :X
Then KENGYONG take pencil draw DICK on top of the head LAWLS LAWLS!
Then she draw my body is like FROG =.=" Then again, I go draw her... AIYAH! Nvm don't want say! HAHAHA!
Had CHAPEL, we go play with the shuttle cock at the back of the hall! LOLS DAMN FUNNY!
Sat with JOSHUA, another joker. He's the one that make my class stay back =.=" Lazy explain.
Then he tell me "PotM stands for Prostitute of the Market" FYI if you don't know PotM is a hero in DotA. Then he ask me PotM if summon say what? Then I told him "Warriors of the night ASSEMBLE! *ROAR*" Then he was like... "Ummumm... Prostite of Geylang ASSEMBLE! *AHH*" I laugh damn loud=.= Then teacher ask me sit at the back! DAMN HIM!

Went ACTIVE. Played basketball awhile, then went home at 3++ with BRIAN. 13-ED back home from PRIME market BBT shop there.
Waitin' for Brian to call me warm up for DotA.
Btw, Hanafi want learn guitar also! JYJY!
Shirlene I still owe you money, MONDAY promise you. This monday I sure pay you back! (:
I like the new GREENDAY song Know Your Enemies. Finally they're back (:
The 3-man-band. :]



ANDREAS & FUZZY WUZZY signin' off!

--Area50 at 3:50 PM