They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
FUCK I NEED GO JAMMING BADLY!! I AM DESPERATE TO PLAY DRUM.
Someone entertain me on MSN please ): NOW NOW NOW!
Back from BBQ, Left house at 4 today. Wanted to go buy GUITAR STRINGS with DARREN at peninsular. In the end, ended up meet BEN, SEE WEI & ZU at J8. Slacked around arcade. Saw ALVIN, CLARENCE and JUSTIN. Played OUTRUN. The first round I lose to JUSTIN by 0.02++ seconds. Believe it or not? Yeah, damn close. *SIGH Walked to BBQ opposite BISHAN ACTIVE. Waited for JARED LYE awhile Saw LYNETTE, CHERYL, CHUN WAI, MARK & JARED there. The moment me and SEE WEI walk to the pit. Lynette ask me shake hand with her. =.=" I knew it, confirm black one. ZZZ. Then I go run around chasing SEE WEI, charcoal FIGHT =X Cont later, I go DotA. Still got lots to post ;X
Cont-ed. Then awhile later, WINNIE, Lydia, Clarence, Brendan & Tricia came. The guys keep on suan SIAN. Her ang moh accent -.- We all was like "Wah Damn sian." Then I shout "Pua CB fking sian leh" Then she'll go like "Fuck you!" Then we all say "Promise?" HAHAHA. Super funny. Then when JEFF came, SIAN said his English very fked up. Then Jared Lye go tell SIAN "You think you ang moh big fk arh?" LAWLS! Super funny! HAHA. We did something to WINNIE, check this out.
She cried in the end. Sorry! Taken by SIAN CHAN a.k.a MA HOMIE.
VICKY YOU SO DUMB TO BLV ME?!?!
Andreas TheyCallMeLouis says: *I record on recording studio O: Vicky♥, says: *THAT IS YOU SING ONE ?! *OMGGGGGGGG ! *SOUND LIKE SOME ANGMOH BAND LAA ! Andreas TheyCallMeLouis says: *Yeah. COOL right? Vicky♥, says: *DAMN IT ! NICE LO ! *WHO SANG IT ?! OMG ! Andreas TheyCallMeLouis says: *Eh tag it lah... *damn you Vicky♥, says: *i cant believe ie. o: *okay ! Andreas TheyCallMeLouis says: *Nice right? *Tag about my Voice lah Vicky♥, says: *that is you sing one meh ?! *tagged, *i cant believe you sang it ! Andreas TheyCallMeLouis says: *Nice righT? *ADMIT IT Vicky♥, says: *IT ROCKS ! x: *I DONT CARE ! YOU MUST SING FR ME !