They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Friday, April 3, 2009 Damn, today was really slacked lah. Brian, Felix, See Wei etc went GENTING. Dom halfway come school, Jeff suspended, left me and BEN. Assembly I was loner=.= Joshua and Zhi Ren keep suan-ing me. I no mood to joke with them HAHA. Had English in Comp lab, was playing viwawa with DELIA and the rest LOLS. I was lvl 1 only, I anyhow think and click =.=. I got trashed. Nevermind, just gimme some slack! :P I am a noob HAH. Had PoA another slack one, me and Ben disturb Raxton then Raxton chase him run ard the class. LOLS! Dam funny! Stella passed me marker ask me designed class TEE. Had reccess, then after that had ART at COMP LAB!?!?! AGAIN!?!! Blasted songs HAHA! Seriously lah, super slack xia today =.=" Had Chapel, I put the sennheiser headset on my neck then William Ho confiscated it, then I asked him talk outside don't talk here damn PaiSeh. Later people think I do something bad again.
Then talk finish leh go back inside sat. Went out school with Joshua and Zhi Ren. Then Jeff, Royce & Dom came, met zhenxiang and Sean, they smoking, then Aloysius also smoke. Dixon ask me whether I got smoke or not. I said no, I planning to quit. He ask me don't stay there skali got police Just nice xia when he told me that. Straight away police car come LOLS. Then I say "Wooo police lai liao" Slowly walked away with Dixon, Joshua & Zhi Ren. Then went buy food at NTUC with Joshua & Zhi Ren. Dixon? I pang-ed him ;X Buy instant Cup Noodles then go 7-11 get hot water. Went mooseland, saw Jeff, Ben & Dixon along the way. Reach there le KNN got this fella stare stare. Act like one big fker. Ate cup noodles there, Dom, Jared & Thom came along. They smoked, ang gun*DONT KNOW HW TO SPELL* Then went home with Joshua & Isaac & Zhi Ren. Zhi Ren & Joshua everytime quarrel one =.= funny xia HAH! Alighted at Yio Chu Kang with Joshua and Isaac. Joshua super funny xia talked on the phone with Kathleen. Ask where she going, then he said, "Can I come? I want to see your big breast." I was like WTF! The moment his mom called him, his tone will change one. HAHA.
--Area50 at 4:14 PM