Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Sunday, April 5, 2009
As in the post title, READ IT.... iPhone sucks
Why? Cant upload camera photos =.="
izzit the iPhone or izzit me that don't know how to upload to my COMP HAHA
Today nth much really, only talked to some peeps on MSN. And guess what I got scammed by
GM. Yeah lah pathetic I know... Play MS, somemore private server. More than pathetic.
Most of the time MSN, DotA, YouTube surfed funny VIDEOS. HAHA take a look at my facebook under My Videos.

Neewae, this was our convo
"GM where can I get a bathrobe?"
GM [ICEY] " I can sell you for 2 billion or a chicken. (:
"Thats crazy!"
GM [IC3Y] "It's easy to earn money"
THEN someone gave me the chicken and I traded the bathrobe with GM ICEY.
When I reached lvl 50++ i Roam ard the FM again, and then, what I saw was.
NPC selling bathrobe EXACTLY THE SAME like my bathrobe, only the price was 8 million
When I pm the GM, he didnt reply my PM.
But since he invited me to the guild. Then he replied me. after he replied me, he put me into prison.
I want a good explanation why he wants the 2 billion just to sell me the bathrobe.
Why can't he, WHATS SO CALLED GOOD GM IC3Y just tell me that the NPC sells the bathrobe for 8 million.


Ohkay. thats lame man....

My brother lips Hole, almost closed. Then I help him put him the Lips stat, cannot. Then he no choice use needle and POKE. Disgusting xia.
Oh yea, I covered somemore songs on guitar haha :D
Going DotA now.
Poor Darren can't go out for 2 weeks. LAWLS.

The Flood Lyrics

Ah come on!

I can't believe the drama that I'm in
The flood is getting closer.
I don't think they know that I know how to swim.
Your feeling numb from all that has become
It leaves your gums, slips down your tongue
And travels fast down towards your lungs.
All because I'm... [leaving you behind]

[Chorus]
I feel the pressure it's coming down on
Me. it's turning me black and blue. [whoa]
You left me on the side of the road, and now
I've got no place to go.
You brought the flood.

I can't believe the troubles that you've caused.
The pain is getting stronger, like
An open wound without the gauze.
It's on my brain, driving me insane.
It's on my mind all of the time and if it
Left I would be fine.
All because I'm... [leaving you behind]

[Chorus]
I feel the pressure it's coming down on
Me.
It's turning me black and blue. [whoa]
You left me on the side of the road, and now
I've got no place to go.
You brought the flood... [flood, flood]

Oh! Leave it be!
I take it back, take it back!
Leave it be!
I take it back, take it back!
Leave it be
Leave it be
Leave it be

[Chorus x2]
I feel the pressure it's coming down on
Me.
It's turning me black and blue. [whoa]
You left me on the side of the road, and now
I've got no place to go.
You brought the flood.

I feel the pressure it's coming down on
Me.
It's turning me black and blue. [whoa]
You left me on the side of the road, and now
I've got no place to go.
You brought the flood

I take it back, take it back!
Leave it be!
I take it back, take it back!
Leave it be!
Leave it be!
Leave it be!

--Area50 at 9:52 AM