Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Thursday, April 23, 2009
HIHI. Just woke up x.x

School was fun. I guess :\
Was at sick bay the whole day. Almost vomitted after runnin' 2.4 :X
That's why I was there, and anyway, my timing was 10mins plus
After that went sick bay with FELIX and BRIAN. Felix got sent back to class earlier than us, cos he don't know how to ACT SICK! :X
Had M.T then MATHS.
Then walked to J8 with BRIAN and JOSH.
Treated them drink at pasar malam there.
Josh is really a JOKE! There was this cameraman from CHNEWSASIA and the reporter lah.
Then JOSHUA go in front of the camera and give the FUCK FACE, like as if "Hey SINGAPORE! This is my FUCK FACE! Deal with it" -_-
And I passed my CHEMISTRY TEST again! :D MS Chia said I got 10++ / 15
Except for maths, I failed 7/25 ):

ANDREAS & FUZZY WUZZY SIGNIN' OFF!

--Area50 at 7:21 PM