They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Thursday, April 9, 2009 Hey peepos. Today was okay... I guess? Nee way school was fun, yeapp usual stuff. Jeff didnt go school. Suppose to end at 1.10 but since on MONDAY we ended at 1.10 today ended at 2.30. Jealous of 3 HOPE WTF XIA! My dad and my bro watching FAST & FURIOUS 4 DVD. I guess my dad download from mininova? * PIRATE KING, YAARRRR* These few days been trying to fix my dad's friend iPhone, if fix finish not bad leh, can get 30 bucks :D But the problem is, i am only halfway there, the iPhone can't read the damn SIM CARD. Neeway, during reccess I told GERMAINE I got pet ghost, she don't blv, yeah she smart LAWLS. Told CHARMAINE, she believe, then she ask me CHAR: Andreas where's your pet ghost? ME: Sitting near the GENERAL OFFICE table outside there. Aiyah, you cannot see him one lah, he only will come out sometimes. Germaine: Andreas where's my tie? ME: Wait ah, I go ask my pet ghost. *I sarcasticly walked to the general office the table outside, walked back to canteen* My pet ghost said inside my bag * Sarcasticly opened the bag * Germaine: I ask your pet ghost slap you arh. ME: *I turned back and shout* She ask you slap me. * Then I pretend like as if my pet ghost slapped me* OUCH!
After that we all walk back to class. HAD M.T, then had MATHS. Another joke lah this time is not pet ghost, its FUZZY WUZZY & BLACK MAGIC. I go ask Siew Woon know what's FUZZY WUZZY & BLACK MAGIC? And I asked her some questions, her answer was 1ST ANIMAL BEAR 2ND ANIMAL LION FOUNTAIN SCALE WATER 4 8 RED ROSES 2 WHITE ROSES House made of WOOD Door of the house OPEN Table the one like J8 KFC & MAC 8 chairs around it Back of the house LAKE and have 3 SWANS on it
Then it took her sometimes to figure out the FUZZY WUZZY & BLACK MAGIC thingy. Ben, Me super fed up lah, she and see wei take damn long to figure out the FUZZY WUZZY. After school walked to J8 with SEE WEI, BEN & SHIRLENE. Slacked around, went to LOVE BUGS. Then SHIRLENE pang seh went to active, saw CHUN WAI outside bishan MRT, followed see wei went top up, then went BSH Active with CHUN WAI, saw aloy, kathleen, charmaine, jia liang, DON, brian & clarence, played BASKET BALL awhile, cabbed back home.
Waiting for BEN to finish his DotA game =.="
--Area50 at 4:47 PM