Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Haha. Got back my phone.
Jammin was fun last night (: Saw LOUIS and the rest of the HELVEN. At least we covered a new song.
Seduction by Alesana.
See that? Darren Koh's mom send it to him when she heard us quarelling on the phone over my DOUBLE PEDAL skill and NO MONEY GO JAM. =_= I asked him forward it to me

--Area50 at 10:01 AM