They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Saturday, April 4, 2009 Woke up today ard 10++ straight away go bathe and change, used comp til 11.15. Quickly take phone and wallet go tuition. Reached there too early=.= I thought it starts at 11.00 LOLS Then wanted to ask MR LAI for Aloysius number, but don't have it. Tuition ended went back home. I feel like playing GUITAR again. Don't know why suddenly got the feelings. Looking at Umbrella - All Time Low tabs now, only I am playing without Guitar picks and Amplifier. Guitar picks wo mei you as for amplifier it's spoil I think. Covered these two songs on guitar Umbrella - All Time Low Trivium - Dying in Your Arms Not bad Not bad, and guess what. I used 50 Cents coin for guitar pick :X My Amp seriously SPOIL. The gain got problem, and my Guitar string break =.=" one of them only thou. LOLS. Nvm, most of the time only use the first three top strings. Need to train my finger speed xia HAHAH. Stayed in front of the comp the whole day xia. Gimme some slack, I can't go out for 2 weeks.
Got these from Ben, Darren and Zu
Emo && Scene haters dont even know what the definition of Emo && Scene is, they are faggots who think they are showing off. when, apparentley, they suck. You Say Akon- I Say BFMV You Say Lil' Wayne- I Say BMTH You Say Kayne West- I Say Atreyu You Say 50 Cent- I Say Silverstein You Say Bow-Wow- I Say wow. not cool. 92% of teens have switched to rap && hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% of teens who still headbangs.
--Area50 at 5:24 PM