Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Just play DotA
I guess today nothing much..
Going tuition soon, designing GRAFFITI for class TEE and other thingy.

I'll update somemore later.

Just went to watch KNOWINGS,
Supposely the movie was about numbers, accidents, end of the world & HOLY BIBLE?
50 years ago once live a girl who can predict what will happened in the future. Then wrote something to put it in a time capsule. Present day, which is around these days lah.
This kid name CALEB opened the time capsule, he got one of the papers that the girl wrote.
It was numbers about the accidents that will happened EXACTLY WHEN & WHERE.
Complicated lah the story. In the end only 2 people were saved, they started a new life on EARTH. Lets just call it a NEW EARTH NEW LIFE NEW NATURE.

Damn it, when I reached home. Opening the livin' room window for some fresh air. A cockroach sprinted thru my feet FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK! It feels like someone's tickling your feet with a very little tiny FINGERS. I know the cockroach is somewhere around me now, prolly saying.
"Damn you and your smelly feet."
Cuz my computer is in the living room. Every few minutes i am scanning the walls, SOFA & floors whether the cockroach still here or not. I'm gonna call the exterminator.

Kay cya thx for reading
ANDREAS & HIS PETGHOST FUZZY WUZZY signing off.

--Area50 at 10:36 AM