They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Hi, school wuz fun. Last night was OASIS concert. Lazy talk about school, was quite boring. Although BRIAN, KENG YONG they all keep on suan-ing FELIX call him CAT. Zao school with GERMAINE, DOMINQUE, CHERYL, DIXON, ROYCE, SEE WEI, FELIX AND BENJAMIN. Went CC, then they use my IC to buy cigarette on 24 Hours -.- Nah, I didn't smoke, so did DIXON. By the way ANVIL and HELVEN gig concert is 2ND May, I don't know whether I can go or not. Joshua came my house today. He go pranked NIKKO. The first one was, he used my msn tell her that he tio banged by car. Then second one, he used my phone call NIK say he's in the ambulance. The third one, he used his own phone tell NIK like as if he want to commit suicide or jump down from a building or something. But she don't believe him, HAHA. Damn funny. Played guitar, I finally know how to play acoustic. The chords all these. He taught me hw to play Thunder - Boys Like Girls & Face Down (ACOUSTIC)
I really want find a recording studio for DRUM COVERS. BADLY MAN!