Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Thursday, April 16, 2009






See that FELIX damn guai lan. Just cuz I don't want the phone to be confiscated during suspension, I put it inside my UNDERWEAR! ;X
Fuck I can't take it anymore. Suspension today like damn long.
Was messaging and designing GRAFFITI for class tee.
I recorded lots video, DOM and FELIX playing around the GENERAL OFFICE.
Felix always tio suan by DOM haha.
wish can upload it, but don't know how ):
Had reccess, saw SIEW WOON, CHEE CHENG and YIYAN.
YIYAN Sick lawls, helped her buy BURGER, I kept the change... woohoo.
Then went back for suspension.
Ended at 5.
Went to find DIXON at J8 for awhile. Then I went to ACTIVE by maself. I almost tio bang by car when crossing the road -.-" I was messaging and didn't see the road. HAHA.
Oh yah! I saw NIKKO and her friends. She was wearing home clothes(I THINK)... I am not sure which one is her lah. I shouted her name twice across the road, she cant hear.
Aloysius, jia liang, Clarence, Alvin, Charmaine, Pauline A.K.A Incredible Hulk, Joshua, Stella and Shirlene was at active. Passed the class tee GRAFFITI design to Stella. Hope she's okay with it lah. Cuz it's abit the complicated and I only did it with one BLACK PEN. Wish can take picture of it LAWLS. Can say one of ma best artwork.
Then Go buy BBT and bus-ed to JOSHUA house.
JOSH is like gay lah =.=
Use my phone, prank call a list name of people.
Charmaine, Stacy, Kathleen, Sian, Nikko, Fatinah, Hanafi, Raxton.
But some of them never pick up. Which is a good thing (:

But now one thing I don't like about the school, one thing I feel very pissed, one thing I feel very UNFAIR. TOMORROW IS INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY, AND SOME OF THE CLASSES DON'T NEED LESSON, INCLUDING MY CLASS. AND THE SCHOOL END AT AROUND 1++ as FOR ME? They're releasing me at 5 o'clock. We going to talk to MR LOW tomorrow early in the morning. Wish us luck (:


I'll update more later... Maybe? :D




--Area50 at 6:45 PM