Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
SKIN CHANGED


I lazy type, lets just COPY PASTE.

NIKKO says:
lol
must credit me ! say NIKKO SUGGESTED THE SKIN oror NIKKO ROCKS ! SHE FOUND THIS SKIN FOR ME
like that HOR HOR


I make sure I write big big.

THANK YOU NIKKO KOH MAY MAY, YOU ARE SO KIND

--Area50 at 10:00 PM