Only Music Leaves an Echo . . .

The Notes

They call me Louis or And I have lived for 15 years. I don't listen to techno I hate it But don't feel insulted if you do SO Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.

Music of Others

Past Sounds

February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 |

Leave your Rhythm

The Music


Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Designed By Zanikk
Blogger
Blogskins
Tag-board.Com
Monday, March 9, 2009
Shall blog about today and sat

HAHA

07/03/09

Woke up at 10.30, darren was still sleeping.
Haha, he sleep dam funny lor both the eye and mouth open one...
Like a dead person :X

Bathe, ate breakfast, sandwich.
Called Ben, asked him where is he, he OTW to LAN
Then i faster ask darren wake up, then he bathe, after that he ate breakfast, i go surf
Drum videos on youtube.
Go downtime. After awhile zu came in. But he never play.
Both match got first rank haha!! :D

Waited from 2 til 6 at thomson -_-"
6 went jamming til 8.
I swear man that was the most fun jammin session WE HAD! :D
We headbang alot! See wei down there, tired he slept.
We all was like WTF! So noisy still can sleep -_-

Then went home, hugged my mom, said sorry to her -_-
I down there thinking, wtf is this? korean drama? Hug? and say sorry? then she cry? LOL
But nvm, frm now on try to behave lah...


09/03/09

Went school, William Ho never come, if he got come by now i surely mapling cos of suspension...
Had BIO, I swear dude, I am proud of myself for behaving.
Teacher ask me sit with FAHIMA, then see wei keep on begging teacher to sit behind. HAHA
Whole day they keep on talking about maple -_-"
Had reccess at 12.30 then i lazy attend POA, instead, i went home took cab with brendan. Lets fking HACK MAPLE! Nah jk...

-ANDREAS SIGNING OFF!~

--Area50 at 1:12 PM