They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Thursday, March 12, 2009 I got GROUNDED I cant use PHONE I am banned from COMP I am suspended from school til 31st of march
But if I am grounded, why am I going jam later? If i cant use phone, how come my mom lend me her iPhone? If i am banned from computer, how did Ended up using comp right now?
Long story......
Anyway all I can say is, maybe my parents sending me back )= Mapling now. Shall cont later.
Left house about 4 plus Chiong maple to 35 with sandeep LOL! He said i am using the hack like using 1.5x exp -_-" I heard shirlene got banned cos of hacking. LOL! I got iPhone! HAHA! Took bus to jamming studio with DARREN Then zu and SIAN came. Played ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME Then ben, cheryl, germaine and Chun Wai came. Played Face Down... Went down, smoke awhile... Then went up, lols me and chun wai keep on saying WAH VERY SIAN LEH Then sian was like, fuck you fuck you fuck you all the time o.O" Then i asked her play maple, she laughed and call me MAPLE BOI LOL! After that Cheryl left. Then I ask Germaine want be our KEYBOARDIST OR NOT! HAHAHA! She said she dont mind, she go home chiong his piano on love story ! LOL Went home, watched TV. SLEPT.