They call me Louis or And
I have lived for 15 years.
I don't listen to techno I hate it
But don't feel insulted if you do SO
Most people reach me on Aim here, Your SN.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 Fk man! i cant take it... I dont like this whole "SUSPENSION" thingy
Woke up at 7.15 bathe, ate breakfast. Take cab to sch with dad, waited at the G.Office for awhile. Then saw marcus and ms KWEK, my dad talked to ms KWEK bout my behaviour She said I can draw very well... Then william ho came in... bring me to one room then there talk talk talk BOUT MY BEHAVIOUR AGAIN
I didnt know my blacklist record is one whole stack LOLS Then talked awhile william HO ask me go outside... Wait for about half an hour, then ask me go back inside again, sign the suspension form Then i asked him for my things that he confiscated from me which is my A7X DVD&CD and my china PHONE
After finish talking already, went home with my dad. KNNBCCB! He throw away my A7X DVD&CD fking angry with him la, took cab back home, then parents scold me... My dad called SHAM, he is a bangla IT man( NOPE NOT ITE) after awhile he came down scan my computer what happened... Then he said need to bring the computer back to the office where he worked he said dont know what the motherboard thingy maybe got problem... then they went orchard shopping with my auntie Watched TV, went carpark staircase take my pack. Left 4 Sticks. (NOPE! NOT Left 4 Dead) Then go back home smoke in my room, locked the door. I chiong 4 sticks man... IN 5~10 MINS Take perfume spray here spray there. HAHAH. Called FELIX say he at sch. Watched TV blast songs from MTV. Take laptop surfed youtube friendster facebook I dont know why all of a sudden i gt the feelings to create a blog... now MSGing some peeps, hahah suspension is boring. I got grounded til my dad leave for HK. (GRATS TO HIM he has been promoted from captain to PILOT INSTRUCTOR) *CLAP CLAP* LAWL. haha. LAWL. HAHA. LAWL. I promised myself to quit smoking... blv it or not ;\ Oh SHYT i forgot to bring FATINAH contact lens...